- Our classes are developed according to the Common European Framework, which divides language proficiency into six levels. Our teachers use these classifications to organise and develop classes to promote swift and targeted learning.
- Enjoy Spanish On Skype emphasises verbal interaction and oral expression. However, given each student has their own needs and goals, we of course personalise our service to each student.
- Our teaching materials are focused on improving communication. We offer a large number of grammar activities, to introduce and explain new grammar, and also series of activities to practice this new target language. As advocates of online education, we use a variety of stimulating resources: social networking to promote interaction and written expression; videos (short films, ads, clips from documentaries, TV programmes, etc.); texts from books and articles; and graphics and diagrams.
- Classes ideally last one hour. Typically, the student needs 20 minutes of warm-up until they feel comfortable and relaxed. We then have time to practice speaking and interaction, and then to focus on grammar. However, if the student prefers, whether due to lack of time or other reasons, we are happy to vary the length of our classes. We can tailor our classes and schedules to your needs and requirements.
- Our students can contact us whenever they need help. You can email us your questions and homework and we will respond within 24 hours.
- Finally, remember that if you want to learn more about us and our teaching methods, we offer a free trial lesson of 20 minutes.
- Improvement of oral expression
- Development of understanding
- Adapted to your needs
GRAMMAR + CONVERSATIONMost Popular
- Within the sociocultural context
- Improvisation resources
- Adapted teaching materials
DELE PREPARATION COURSE
- Work adapted to the exam
- Attending to the level of the student
- Specific teaching resources
COURSE FOR CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS
- Aimed at children and adolescents
- Development of listening comprehension
- Improvement of interaction and expression